6 animals that can change sexes mdash and the scientific reason why #Mdash




#Mdash | Meet six of the sex-changing creatures of the animal kingdom.
to Continue Reading......


No Knead Cheddar Artisan Bread Big Green House
#ArtisanBread | No Knead Cheddar Artisan Bread- Just 5 ingredients and no kneading required for this crunchy homemade bread! This is the best tasting and easiest bread you will ever make. Guaranteed! I like to make ( & eat!) homemade bread, but, I don’t like all the work that sometimes is involved. Not always, but, if I …
read more...

Pistachio and Arugula Pesto Spring Flatbreads
#Pistachio | If you had any doubts that a new season has emerged, just take a look through my last handful of posts. Most have some sort of seasonal ingredient, and none of them lack a bright, colorful makeup reminiscent of spring and summer. I think the plethora of seasonal recipe ideas that flow through my brain [...]
read more...


Sisters with Transistors is a new film about women synth pioneers
#Women | It had an official release this Friday April 23
read more...

COPYCAT TEXAS ROADHOUSE RATTLESNAKE BITES
#Copycat | In the event that you haven’t already determined from many numerous a lot of my previous articles, I really like appetizer
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog